Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First Day of Classes

I survived the first day of all of my classes. Art history is going to be hard to get through. My professor is from Belgium and has a thick accent and the material is dry so I will be fighting to stay awake. The only good part is our class is taking a trip to Florence and a few other cities in Italy. After art history I had International Studies which seems like it's going to be really good. My professor is nice and seems fun and the class as a whole will be interesting. I'm taking beginning French which should be a cake walk since I've already taken 3 years in high school. This morning I had my History class about the rise and fall of Hitler. The course material is really heavy but I'm excited because we will be taking a trip to Cracow, Prague, and Auschwitz. I also had Political science today. I can't really get a good gage for how that will be.
I just finished lunch and now I'm in the basment of the chateau planning some trips. I'm going to Bruges and Brussels this weekend (in Belgium). The school planned a trip to Bruges and then they're dropping people off in Brussels. We're going on a tour of a chocolate factory. Obviously that's what I'm most excited for.
I'll be at the chateau late tonight because some of us are starting a bible study so we're going out to dinner at 6 then having bible study afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment