Friday, January 8, 2010

Tour of the city

We spent the morning in the chateau hearing more lectures. They weren't as boring today so that's good. We "ate" some unidentifiable soup for lunch. It was sick nasty. I will not be eating that again. After lunch we split in to groups and got on buses to tour the city. We visited the American Battle of the Bulge cemetery and the German cemetery as well. I saw General Patton's grave as well as many unknown soldiers' graves. We then took a bus tour of the city but I fell asleep so I don't remember much of it. When the bus tour finished we were forced to do a walking tour. It was maybe 20 degrees and we were outside for 2 hours. My fingers are still thawing out. For dinner tonight I ate in Differdange at another Italian restaurant and then hung out at Das Boot with a lot of Miami students. All in all it was a fun day but I'm exhausted. Tomorrow we're doing more touring and visiting a winery.

No comments:

Post a Comment