Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Train troubles

Last night I spent over 2 hours trying to get home from the Chateau (it usually take 20 min). I went to catch the 9pm train and it never showed so I waited for the 930 and around 935 an announcement came on, in french of course, that said something about the train not working and that all people waiting for it should find a bus. As we were leaving to find a bus, the train came, so we got on. It went 3 stops and then turned around. Apparently the train before ours had no electricity and was stuck on the track so no more trains could use the track. We got dropped off in some rogue town, had to walk to the bus station, took a bus to Lux city, and then did a little backtracking and took the train from Lux city to Noertzange where I live. Complicated but I made it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment